December 12, 2015, 4:00pm - December 12, 2015, 7:00pm
4500 11th Ave N, Saint Petersburg, FL 33713
Just like we did last year, we're going to close off one of the neighborhood streets and host a block party. COPNA will be cooking Turkey & Ham, asking everyone to bring a side and whatever you'd like to drink.
As always, volunteers are needed and appreciated.
Meeting will start promptly at 6:00 pm
On Nov 17th we will have our Annual meeting at Old Key West Bar & Grill where we've got several things up to be voted on.
1) Asking members if they'd prefer to open up the old Facebook group for neighborhood chat as well as volunteers to monitor it.
2) Asking members if they'd prefer to open up the old Facebook group for neighborhood crime watch as well as volunteers to monitor it of if it should be abandoned.
3) An update to the bylaws is in order to clear up some conflicting paragraphs
4) Approval of costs for a printed newsletter to be handled as we head into the next year.
5) An announcement about the grant we just got for the City of Saint Petersburg for another 50 lights for our Light Up Our Alley project - schedules and how we're handing out the lights. Members need to vote to accept the Grant and spend the money accordingly.
Even if you only have 5 minutes to stop by to cast your ballot, please do so that we can move forward into the New Year with better direction on what we'd like to accomplish.
Voting is for members only, if you've not joined yet, we'll have the ability to do that at the meeting or do so online at www.centraloakpark.com/ Membership dues paid now will cover 2016 as well.
St. Pete has a new face in town. From the looks of it, she’s sassy, wacky and eager for her guests to enjoy a night out. Punky’s Bar & Grill, 3063 Central Ave. at 31st St. N, is the city’s newest gay bar, set for a soft opening before Thanksgiving and a larger celebration in …
Click link below to subscribe to COPNA eNewsletter which is sent via email on the 15th of each month. Keep informed via monthly eNewsletter.
We are striving to keep it interesting and are looking for volunteers to help us with the eNewsletter writing articles, current events, tips, photos etc. If interested please email COPNAchat@gmail.com ...
November 13, 2015, 7:00pm - November 13, 2015, 9:00pm
4649 8th Ave. N. Saint Petersburg, FL 33713
A big thanks to John & Lisa for hosting our November13th Porch Party.
4649 8th Ave. N.
We've got hosts for the porch parties for the rest of 2015 but the sign up sheet is up for 2016 if you've got a date in mind you'd like to host. The parties are held on the second Friday of every month and are from 7-10pm. Guests are responsible for bringing a dish to share and a beverage of their choice. The hosts are responsible for cups, plates and plastic wares. These monthly parties are a great way to meet your neighbors!
To make it easier to sign up, here's an online place you can do it:
TALLAHASSEE — Although many Floridians may not know it, two competing organizations are circulating petitions about solar power that could dictate the future of the state's lucrative electricity market in a well-funded battle for signatures — and voter confusion has been the result.